Islamophobia has become a global industry and many world politicians are to blame for this rising tide of hatred against Islam and Muslims. It is fast becoming prevalent in societies like India, America, Israel, China, and other parts of the world. The war on terror supercharged the far right in various geographical locations around the globe.
A relatively new addition to the state extremism against Muslims is in France. India’s eyes and ears have grown sharper in Indian Occupied Kashmir and other parts of the country. Right-wing nationalism against local and foreign Muslims is spreading like wildfire. Speaking against Muslims and Islam in public now has become a popular way to attract the attention of voters and right-wing groups everywhere.
What To Do About It?
- Learn about Islam, Islamophobia and encourage others to do so as well
- Build relationships with local communities
- Stand in solidarity with Muslims
Advocate against anti-Islamic and xenophobic state and federal policies
- Join forces with like-minded people and organizations to raise a strong voice against Islamophobia
- Build a counter-narrative in media to spread peace in the world
- Find friends in the media industry to raise voice against Islamophobia